Can B1 B2 Visa Holder Travel To Usa Now?

Traveling to the US can be a fun and exciting experience. However, as a non-US citizen or a permanent resident of the US, you will want to make sure that you have the proper travel documentation to enter and stay in the US.

How long can I stay in the US for?

There are different regulations and quotas that apply to different immigrant visa types. One of the most common is the H-1B visa. This visa is for skilled workers in speciality occupations. A person must have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent, along with two years of relevant work experience. The person can apply for the visa before arriving in the US. They can also stay in the US for a period of six years, or until they get an offer for a job with a qualifying salary. Once they have that job, they can apply for a green card, which can lead to permanent residency.

Tips for future visa holders

The most common way to enter the US is with a B1/B2 visa. This visa allows a person to travel for business or tourism for up to 90 days. However, there are some limitations on who can get a B1/B2 visa. The main limitations are:
1. Prior to entering the US, you will need to show you have the financial means to support yourself while in the US.
2. You must be outside the US when your B1/B2 visa is being processed.
3. You cannot stay in the US after the initial 90 days.
4. You cannot enter the US more than once every six months for an initial 90 days.
The good news is that there are ways to change the restrictions on B1/B2 visas. You can obtain a waiver for the first two restrictions. If you qualify for a waiver, you’ll be able to enter the US anytime, as long as you remain in another country. You also don’t need to be outside the US when you apply for a waiver. Instead, you need to have an approved petition with the USCIS to get the waiver.

Did Trump’s Immigration Changes Make US Travel Easier?

A recent ruling on visas could mean more freedom for some to travel to the US. Currently, certain people who are visa-holders from the visa-holding countries, such as Iran, Iraq, Sudan, Somalia, Syria, Yemen, and Libya, are allowed to travel to the US as they are not included in the travel ban. The Department of Homeland Security lifted the ban on travelers from those countries who do not have any connection to the terrorist group known as ISIS. However, the ban remains in place for travelers who have previously been convicted of crimes.

If you have an Indian passport, will travel to USA be easier?

The Trump administration announced plans on March 12 to ease restrictions on the U.S. Visa Waiver Program (VWP) which, as previously mentioned, is for citizens of 38 countries who can travel to the U.S. visa free for stays of 90 days or less. India is one of the 38 countries which have been part of the VWP. After the announcement, however, the U.S. State Department said it would “review the policy and make an announcement when a final decision has been made.”
The U.S. Visa Waiver Program is a program that allows eligible nationals from certain countries to travel to the U.S. visa free for short-term business or tourism purposes. It is a part of U.S. immigration law, and a provision of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). The U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Act defines “eligible countries” as being 38 countries for which the U.S. government does not require a visa to enter under certain conditions. This is determined by whether the country is part of the Visa Waiver Program or is a designated non-VWP country.
A passport is necessary for a visa waiver to apply. However, all applicants must be in possession of a passport issued by a U.S. Embassy or consulate.

US Visa Changes

At this time, the US-VISIT program is no longer accepting applications for the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) or the Trusted Traveler Program. Starting April 30, ESTA and the Trusted Traveler Programs will no longer be administered by US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) at all ports of entry. Instead, CBP will use Department of Homeland Security’s US-VISIT program to accept ESTA applications and issue necessary visas at all land and sea ports of entry. In addition, the application process will move from CBP to the Department of Homeland Security’s US-VISIT program.

Leave a Comment